Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001 is international standard for a Quality Management System (QMS). The requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are generic and are intended to be applicable to any organization, business, regardless of size & industry type.
The standard is based on seven Quality Management Principles, including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. ISO 9001:2015 helps businesses and organizations be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction by meeting expectations of Customers & legal compliance requirements.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 to the Organization
- Improves Product or Service Quality
- Improves Organizations Credibility in the market
- Improves Customer Satisfaction
- Process becomes streamlined & integrated
- Reduce Waste
- Helps to continual improvement
- Achieve International Quality Recognition
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers